Spinach has significant nutritional value, especially when consumed fresh in salads, steamed, or quickly boiled.
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, E, K, B2, B6 and B9. It provides many essential nutrients for health such as manganese, folate, iron, calcium and potassium. It is also a very good source of dietary fibre.
Our Baby Spinach is harvested when the leaves are small, tender and fresh, adding a visual appeal to the natural goodness.
- Available in 1.5 and 3 kg cartons
- Pre pack cartons: 16 x 100 gram flow-wrap punnets
- Pre pack cartons: 15 x 120 gram resealable clam-shell punnets
Big Leaf Spinach is a larger leaf version of our baby Spinach and is ideal for cooking. It is quick and easy to use, in contrast to the preparation time needed for fully grown bunched spinach.
- Available in 4 kg cartons
Our Bunched Spinach is the traditional product, grown to maturity.
- Available in cartons of 10 bunches or 20 sleeves